Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Where's Waldo

 No extravagant projects here today. If only I would be given some snow days I could do great things. Things like paint projects, go for a run- yeah right, clean my home- filth, or snuggle in my bed until  someone forces me to get up. I am praying for this day. Until then this is all I have done. 
I bought this thing-
To the hundreds of people that walked by this gem at the thrift store I say to them- I win and you lose. To those who came in after me- you should know better than to 1. Go to a thrift store on Saturday afternoon 2. Expect to find wonderful treasures when you go on Saturday afternoon. Moral of the story- if you want to act like you never find anything in a thrift store then you are probably one of the Saturday afternoon goers- lifestyle change. I want you to love your goodwill and thrift experiences so just don't go on Saturday afternoon! 
Here is another picture of the treasure 
Do you see why it is a treasure?! Look close!!!! Here is another!
A birds nest people! A birds nest in the mist of ugliness!! I didn't want the ugly but I for sure wanted the birds nest so I used those handy scissors to prod and pull and make some what of an unnecessary mess ( I prefer the mess to make me feel that I have accomplished something great- even if it is just a birds nest). 
Now, I have moved this nest to 3 different places. She ( being the nest she gets an identity- accept it) needs a place that I feel connected with. Here are some options- 

Cute. Notice the bomb shelter cinderblock- gives the eggs character- lies. 

This nook needs work- just give me a snow day already. I have plans, dreams. 
In the light of the afternoon glow? A Thomas Kinkade moment really. I can't commit. I'm not usually one with commitment problems- I have plenty of other problems. 

Feelings? Thoughts? Visitors? I'm serious come to Tennessee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment