Saturday, November 9, 2013

The beginnings




Friends, after much consideration, I have decided to enter the world of blogging. I want to show the world my lack of grammar knowledge, my horrible spelling habits and my outrageous thoughts that I think of while flipping my goodwill finds.

Some do their best thinking while on the toilet ( I just prefer candy crush) , some  do it while driving ( I prefer to  sing breakup songs that should not apply to this girl but make me sing like an angry emotional  idiot) . I think my best thinking is done while  turning something dark and gloomy into something  that I'm sure I do not need but feel drawn to.

I have realized that this connection that I feel to this furniture has create a little problem.  See below...

This is my laundry room. That chair- came off the side of the road in Nagshead . - thankful my dad will stop the car to support my obsession (although. I refuse to see a problem- don't  mention it again) .  That washing machine needs to be replaced ( taking donations at all times).  Need a glue stink? I got 200.-- I digress .

For the projects I have already done I ony have two photos- a before and an after. But really who wants to see the in between of my cracked dry hands and my fingernails that have  been bitten for 25 years. You can not change me. Don't even try. Well shellack has changed me sometimes, but only for 2 weeks then I peel it off and bite away.

Get with the picture.  I  will share the fun and I hope you will enjoy my exciting finds.

1 comment: